Sunday, 19 July 2026

পৃথিবীর গান [কবি: ল্যাংস্টন হিউজ]

An Earth Song 

by Langston Hughes

 (1901-1967)

---------------------

It’s an earth song,—

And I’ve been waiting long for an earth song. 

It’s a spring song,—

And I’ve been waiting long for a spring song. 

Strong as the shoots of a new plant 

Strong as the bursting of new buds 

Strong as the coming of the first child from its mother’s womb. 

It’s an earth song, 

A body song, 

A spring song, 

I have been waiting long for this spring song.  

----------


পৃথিবীর গান

কবি: ল্যাংস্টন হিউজ 

অনুবাদ: মুহাম্মদ আস্রাফুল আলম সোহেল 

-----------------------------------

এটি পৃথিবীর গান,—

আর আমি বহুদিন ধরে পৃথিবীর একটি গানের জন্য অপেক্ষা করছি ।

এটি বসন্তের গান,—

আর আমি বহুদিন ধরে বসন্তের একটি গানের জন্য অপেক্ষা করছি ।

নতুন গাছের কচি ডগার মত বলিষ্ঠ

নতুন কুঁড়ি ফোটার মতই বলিষ্ঠ

মায়ের গর্ভ থেকে প্রথম সন্তানের ভূমিষ্ঠ হওয়ার মতই বলিষ্ঠ ।

এটি পৃথিবীর গান,

দেহের গান,

এক বসন্তের গান,

আমি বহুদিন ধরে এই বসন্তের গানের জন্য অপেক্ষা করছি । 

No comments:

Post a Comment

এক গ্রীষ্মের সন্ধ্যায় লেখা [কবি: জন কিটস]

"Written on a Summer Evening"  (Written in Disgust of Vulgar Superstition) by John Keats  --------------------- The church bells t...